NEWS & EVENT
• 35th Sit & Draw Competition was organized in the Main Building on ............... by
the Children Sub-Committee of the Institution
- • 57th Recitation Competition was organized in the Main Building on ................ by the Children Sub-Committee of the Institution
- • 311 Dance Competition was organized in the Auditorium of the Institution on ................. by the Children Sub-Committee of the Institution
All the above competitions were participated by several boys and girls. Prizes were awarded to the successful participants on 151 May. 2018 which is the Foundation Day of the Institution
- • On 19th January, 2018, under the supervision of the Social Sub-Committee of the Institution Books, Exercise Books, Laboratory Note Books, Ruled and White papers, Pens, Pencils & Erasers were donated to 82 nos. of needy students from various schools of the locality and surrounding areas. Each of them was also provided with a Tiffin Pack. Entire expenses of this programme were borne by some members and others.
- • The Social Sub-Committee of the Institution in collaboration with the Children Sub-Committee had arranged for the 5th One-Act Drama Competition from 24th January, 2018 to 28th January, 2018 where as many as 30 teams contested. It was a highly successful event. Prizes were awarded to the successful participants on 15' May. 2018 (Foundation Day of the Institution).
- • Saraswati Pup was observed in the Main Building of the Institution with the support of Members and well wishers Prasad and Bhog were distributed amongst all Members and their wards in the evening. Entire arrangement of the Puja was made by the Children Sub-Committee.
- • Foundation Day of the Library was observed on 1s' May, 2018. The programme
was commenced with hoisting of Library Flag in the morning_The building was
decorated with lights and the Photographs of the eminent Members and
dignitaries of the yesteryear were decorated with flower chains. In the evening, a
special programme was arranged where Shri Tarak Nath Dey an eminent Member who had served the Institution for over 60 years and held different
posts was felicitated. Later, prizes for various competitions and contests were distributed.